OUR MATERNAL INFANT CHILD HEALTH WORK
THE SAFE BUBBLE CPAP PROJECT
WHAT IS KANGAROO MOTHER CARE?
THE JOURNEY OF NICU
THE JOURNEY OF THE MATERNITY WARD
THE GROWTH OF THE HIV/AIDS PROGRAMME
THE IMPORTANCE OF COMMUNITY BASED HEALTHCARE
OUR REMOTE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WORK
REACHING ISOLATED COMMUNITIES IN HUMLA
PROGRAMME SNAPSHOT: HEALTH IN HUMLA
GHYANGFEDI - HELPING A COMMUNITY RECOVER AND REBUILD/h5>
"WE ARE SAFE SO NOW WE MUST HELP OTHERS" - ADARA'S RESPONSE TO THE NEPAL EARTHQUAKE
ARE FIVE HUSBANDS BETTER THAN ONE? KIMBER HADDIX MCKAY AT TEDxUMontana
ADARA'S WORK WITH KIDS AT RISK
MEET MICHAEL: ONE OF THE EBENEZER BOYS
THE JOURNEY OF THE EBENEZER BOYS
RESCUE, REINTEGRATION AND REHABILITATION OF THE ADARA KIDS
THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIP
ASPEN STAFF REACH $1MILLION FOR PEOPLE IN POVERTY
2007 - 2016 ASPEN AND ADARA - A TRULY REMARKABLE PARTNERSHIP
PWC AUSTRALIA AND ADARA
2014 ASPEN AMBASSADOR VIDEO
2013 ASPEN AMBASSADOR VIDEO
2012 ASPEN AMBASSADOR VIDEO
2011 ASPEN AMBASSADOR VIDEO
2009 ASPEN VIDEO
2008 ASPEN VIDEO
KIWOKO HOSPITAL MATERNITY WARD OPENING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ASPEN
AUDETTE TALKS ABOUT ADARA
GLOBAL IMPACT 2015 - AUDETTE EXEL
AUDETTE EXEL AO @ ADC FUTURE SUMMIT 2015
Seventeen years ago, The ISIS Group embarked on a mission to show that it is possible to use the power of business to fuel international development projects and to create change for communities in the developing world.
We are proud of what ISIS has come to represent. We are one of the world’s earliest examples of a business for purpose. Our incredible teams have built our profile as experts in maternal infant child healthcare, the rescue and reintegration of children from child traffickers, and remote health and education service delivery. Our research and knowledge sharing reaches and helps others worldwide.
In 2014, we made the difficult decision to rebrand, and are excited to announce our new name – the Adara Group. Although our name has changed, our work will continue with the same energy and focus that we are proud to say we have always brought to it, to reach more people living in poverty, year on year.
- On 25 September 2012, Audette Exel, the ISIS Group Founder, was announced as the 2012 NSW Telstra Business Woman of the Year! The Telstra Business Women's Award is a prestigious award recognising incredible achievement of business women across Australia for the last 18 years. The finalists and winners represent a group of truly remarkable women who inspire people through their leadership, innovation and courage. Audette is honoured and privileged to join the ranks of many amazing Australian business women recognised by Telstra Business Women's Awards. Audette accepts this award on behalf of the children, communities and partners we work with on the ground. None of this would be possible without them.
- Audette talks about how she always knew she wanted to do something about social injustice. She believes in connecting the worlds of the private and non-profit sectors to make a difference.
- There were a series of catalyst moments which led to Audette starting the ISIS Group.
- The ISIS Foundation's work focuses on remote areas in Nepal and Uganda. Here Audette sets the scene.
- In Uganda we work with a remote hospital called Kiwoko Hospital to support the community through a focus on specialised neonatal care, maternal health care, people living with HIV/AIDS and community based health care. Hear about some of our proud moments.
- While working in Humla, a remote mountainous region of Nepal on health, education and other community infrastructure projects we received word that children from the region were being trafficked and kept in horrendous conditions. Listen to Audette tell the story of their rescue.
- Audette speaks about her hybrid view and being able to look at both the world of power and capital and the non-profit world to come up with a unique model that works for us.
- Audette explains what the ISIS Group is, and how a business – ISIS (Asia Pacific) Pty Limited, together with a foundation – The ISIS Foundation are completely integrated and have a single shared purpose.
- The ISIS Group model has a number of benefits but one of the biggest benefits is that we can talk about our mistakes and what we have learned from them. Here Audette explains.
- Audette gives a call to action to business people and sends a message to everyone that cross discipline is enormously powerful and can do amazing things for the world.