Adara Partners is recruiting for an Intern Analyst for 2024.
The internship program provides an unparalleled opportunity for a student in their final or penultimate year of university to gain hands on corporate advisory experience. Adara Partners brings together some of the most senior investment banking, legal and business leaders in the corporate advisory industry, and they jointly lead engagements as the Adara Panel. This opportunity is made distinctive and incomparable to other opportunities and this level of insight is not easily accessible in other internship programs.
The Adara internship program is unique in its offering, providing students with the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution in highly strategic and high-profile deals that have a direct impact on the lives of others. Whilst many internship programs exist in the market, this is a rare opportunity for someone to gain exposure to complex projects and work closely with professionals at the top of their field.
The intern will be invited warmly into the Adara family and will be provided with the trust to do more than watch from the sidelines. They will gain hands on experience, build their network, whilst continuously focusing on enhancing their academic, professional and personal development.
about adara partners
Adara Partners is a boutique corporate advisory firm, providing independent and conflict free advice to Australian companies. Adara Partners acts as a trusted advisor to boards, senior management and significant shareholders of public and private companies. Adara provides independent advice, second opinions, complex commercial problem solving and capital raising advice.
Our mandates are led by our panel of 15 of the most well-known advisors in Australia. Undiluted access to these individuals working collaboratively on a mandate is not otherwise available in the market. Panel Members work for Adara without recompense to support our work with communities living in poverty in some of the world’s remotest places.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Fully paid internship
- Join an internship focused on progressing your academic, professional, and personal development
- Participate and observe high profile deals and projects
- Be part of a leading ‘business for purpose’
- Contribute in a meaningful way to a team that is making a global difference
- Work through a structured training and development program, aimed at providing you with on-the-job experience, mentorship, and guidance
The role will include:
- Providing varied support to the Adara team on transaction advisory work and business development initiatives, including research and background financial and commercial analysis;
- Preparing comprehensive and informative briefing notes on specific topics and industry trends of relevance to the Adara business activities;
- Analysing company data, industry trends and market information and producing accurate, timely and comprehensible reports;
- Undertaking research for business development and marketing purposes (e.g., tracking company announcements, monitoring potential opportunities and clients, considering target company lists); and
- Assisting with presentation materials for client meetings
To excel in this position, you will need to be:
- In your penultimate or final year of university – completing a degree in business, finance, commerce, laws or a combination of these.
- Proactive, and thrive in a small, entrepreneurial and dynamic team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, data and research skills
- The ability to identify patterns and insights from data
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident using a range of programs, including Microsoft Office suite, CRM systems, financial market/data systems
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality with respect to all engagements, clients and sensitive information
- Has values aligned with those of the Adara Group, including a passion for social justice
The right candidate for the program is someone who has a strong desire to achieve and has the academic and/or extra-curricular profilethat supports this. They would be articulate, driven and motivated to make a difference in their line of work.
They would be compassionate, considered, and curious; have an entrepreneurial spirit, and an interest in social impact organisations and a strong desire to be part of Australia’s leading investment banking for purpose business.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Please submit a cover letter within your CV and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you put ‘Adara Partners Intern Analyst’ in the subject line.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or call us on 02 9395 2800.
Please read the detailed Job Description found here.