- Do you believe every person should have access to quality health and education services no matter where they live?
- Are you an early-mid career fundraising, partnerships or business development professional who wants to make an impact and build your career in a growing team?
- Want to work at the cutting-edge of business/non-profit relationships?
- If you’re ready to chase your passion as part of a highly-engaged team, you’re in the right place.
ABOUT THis opportunity
Heart Talent is proud to partner with international development organisation Adara Development to find their next Partnerships Manager.
With expertise in Maternal, Newborn and Child Health and Remote Community Development, Adara Development has been working in Nepal and Uganda for 25 years.
Since inception, Adara has reached more than 600,000 people living in poverty – and countless more through knowledge sharing.
If you’re looking for the chance to use your skills for a cause and make a role your own in an organisation with big plans for the future, let’s talk!
ABOUT THe role
This role is all about connection! As Partnerships Manager at Adara, you’ll be at the heart of a mission to use the power of business and partnerships to change the lives of people living in poverty. You’ll have the chance to build important stakeholder relationships and engage with communities to promote giving.
Supporting the Senior Partnerships Manager, you will identify funding opportunities, draft proposals and nurture supporter relationships. Your role will be critical in providing Adara with the donor support it needs to continue doing important work.
In this position, you will play an integral part in cultivating partnerships that drive organisational growth. You could even have the chance to travel and see the impact of your work first hand.
Liaising with key stakeholders and negotiating financial partnerships, you will apply your communication and interpersonal skills to pursue funding opportunities. Each day, you’ll use your knowledge and experience to support social justice and international development initiatives.
At Adara, you’ll be a valued member of a collaborative team. Your work will create a direct impact for your organisation, all while helping to transform the lives of people living in poverty worldwide.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- cultivate and strengthen relationships with current financial partners
- drive engagement and development outcomes through donor communications
- scope additional funding opportunities, and actively pursue growth
- provide quality content for current and prospective financial partners
- assist with financial and budget management responsibilities, including CRM use
- support the senior partnerships manager with research, liaison and other fundraising pursuit duties.
What’s on offer:
The role will include:
- permanent full-time role (open to 4 days a week)
- option to WFH 3 days per week
- convenient office location in Sydney’s historic Rocks area
- competitive salary for an early-mid career role
We’d love you to bring:
- a tertiary qualification in a related field
- 3-4 years’ experience in a relationship or partnership-focused role
- proven experience cultivating relationships while maximising commercial outcomes
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a warm, personable and polished communication style
- experience developing proposals
- a flexible, confident and adaptable approach
- an interest in and/or commitment to social justice or international development.
Bonus points if you can bring:
- comprehensive knowledge of fundraising, philanthropy and the corporate sector
- experience working in the international development and/or non-profit space.
Great! We’re looking forward to connecting with you.
Please submit your CV using the link on this page. If you’d like to submit a cover letter, please include it as page one of your CV (one document per application, please).
If you have questions, please get in touch with Rachael Galloway via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this email address is for enquiries, applications should be submitted via the link above.
Heart Talent is committed to responding to every applicant.