Join the Adara FamilyAt Adara Development, we look for staff who have a passion to change the world, with top-tier skills and a sense of humour to cope with a high-pressure environment. We have offices located in Australia, the USA, Uganda and Nepal. As part of our Development Philosophy we only hire local staff in Uganda and Nepal.
- Are you a brilliant Executive Assistant looking to work for an inspiring and high-profile global CEO?
- Do you have a passion for social justice and want to use your corporate EA skills in a purposeful way?
- Adara Group is a highly innovative corporate advisory firm & global non-profit working with some of Australia's most distinguished business leaders
- • Provide wide ranging 1:1 administrative support to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the CEO’s professional life and work as the key support person for the CEO.
- • Senior level administration of CEO’s day to day business requirements including scheduling of meetings, drafting of correspondence, managing financial reconciliations, liaising with IT team on CEO’s requirements, and ensuring team members have sufficient time scheduled with CEO.
- •Responsible for all aspects of frequent domestic and international travel, including the planning and preparing of complex (and interesting) travel itineraries.
- •Manage the CEO’s busy schedule, bringing sound judgment to competing diary priorities, and ensuring the gateway to the CEO is managed in a professional, friendly and collaborative manner.
- • A proven track-record of achievement as an Executive Assistant at C-suite level in a corporate environment is highly desirable.
- • To be solution-focussed, with ability to anticipate potential issues, and make sound judgement calls.
- • Experience managing a back-to-back executive diary.
- • A professional manner and the ability to work with complete discretion on confidential transactions.
- • A confident, proactive, and flexible approach.
- • The ability to build business relationships and maintain a calm and friendly approach during busy periods.
- • Strong attention to detail.
- • To work independently and have demonstrated ability to use initiative.
- • A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- • The ability to manage and prioritise multiple varied tasks.
- • Advanced Microsoft Office and general wider IT skills.
- • A passion for social justice and a desire to use business skills for purpose.
This is a rare opportunity to work for an inspiring leader in the non-profit sector and corporate finance industry, who is a board member of an ASX20 financial institution, and in-demand speaker with a public profile.
The role of Executive Assistant to the CEO (and Founder) of the Adara Group, Audette Exel AO, provides the successful candidate with an outstanding opportunity to not only work at the highest levels of corporate Australia but also become the key support person for the CEO, where your skills and support will be highly valued and leveraged.
We are seeking a highly experienced and flexible Executive Assistant to support the CEO with every aspect of her professional life. Adara Group is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for a person who can work to the highest standard and thrive under pressure. As the CEO travels frequently, you will need to be able to work independently and ensure the CEO's day to day schedule runs smoothly, regardless of her location.
ABOUT THE ADARA GROUP
The Adara Group believes that every person should have access to quality health, education and other essential services, no matter where they live. We have two quite different parts, but one united purpose – to support people in poverty. The first part is an international development organisation spanning six countries called Adara Development. The second part is two Australia-based innovative corporate advisory businesses, Adara Advisors and Adara Partners. Adara Partners consists of a Panel Member structure. We have some of Australia's most distinguished leaders in the financial services sector donating their time and effort to Adara Partners: www.adarapartners.org.The sole purpose of the Adara businesses is to fund the work of Adara Development, which is focused on improving health and education for women, children and communities living in poverty.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be responsible for all administrative, logistical and organisational support for a very active CEO, including:
To excel in this position, you will need:
This position is a permanent, full time role based at our Global Support Office in Balmain, Sydney. The working environment is informal but professional, with very high standards of output and delivery. We are a happy, enthusiastic and energy filled group, with a great work culture. We have a flexible, family-supportive work environment.
The Adara Group is a child-safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check, and sign our Child Protection Policy.
The Adara Group has strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programmes.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the skills, the energy and the passion, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please first read the detailed Job Description found here and then email a Cover Letter and CV which address the Job Description to Rebekah Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include 'EA to CEO application' in the subject line.