What we do
Our work is always about doing what is best for children. We do this by working hand in hand with communities to support their needs. We have well established projects in Nepal and Uganda where we use best-practice approaches to support initiatives in health, education and other community development.
Research is used to inform every part of our work, from understanding communities to learning about the impact of what we do on the ground. As we build out knowledge sharing, we will increasingly use the lessons we have gained and best practices we have established to share and assist others involved in similar work.
- Rescue 136 children from trafficking in Nepal
- Support education and life skills for 26 ex-street children in Uganda
- Support 1,000 babies in the neonatal intensive care unit each year
- Support 20,000 people each year
- Subsidised over 1000 smokeless stoves for homes in Humla
- Support on average 50 children living with HIV through monthly kids clubs